"You did a first rate job - always the professional - every step of the way." -Betty M. Crouch
"You went above and beyond the call of duty..." -Willie McDowell
"We want to thank you so much for everything you have done to help us sell our house and buy a new one." -Jack and Lydia Foley
Top 10 Reasons
Ken Bowers is the Real Estate Agent for You!
- I have 34 + years of full-time experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market with over $200,000,000 in sales.
- I know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy.
- I'll do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- I'm a full-time real estate agent ranked top 1% nationwide- anything less and you'd be short changed.
- I'll use my connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible.
- You'll treated as if you are my only client in the real estate transaction.
- I'll guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice I preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- I won't waste your time - when an offer is made, I'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as my dynamic web and e-mail resources.
Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at 301-461-8800 or send me an e-mail KenBowers@longandfoster.com, we'll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.
If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful.