First time home buyersIt's a tremendous achievement to purchase your first home. Of course with the exhilaration is also some uneasiness. If you're like most people, you'll probably need some consultation along the way -- and you'll certainly need a real estate agent looking out for your highest interests. As an experienced Real Estate Broker, I'm absolutely qualified to provide my expert support with buying your first home.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally able to help you find your first home. My dedication to my clients is what sets me apart. Here are some things you can count on when you use The Ken Bowers Team for your first time home purchase.
• From locating the perfect home among all the properties in the Metro area, to providing expert guidance on closing costs, I'll lead you through each step of the home-buying process.
• Need help characterizing a shopping list of amenities that you want in your house, your community, and your school district? I'm the specialist, and would love to help.
• I can walk you through the various mortgages and home buying plans handy and the overwhelming financial elements of buying a home.
• I will make sure you see all the houses that match what you're looking for, and keep an eye on all new listings.
• In a nutshell, you can count on me to do everything in my power to make sure your home buying process is stress-free.I'm ready to work for you -- finding the right house for you is my business!
Didn't find your dream home listed here? Just give me a call at 301-461-8800 and I'll give you a list of all the houses in the Metropolitan area that matches your needs.